1. General 1. By using any of the Go2Do products, software, or services available at Go2Do.com, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. The failure of Go2Do to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
3. Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user-account or access to the Services. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Services.
4. These Terms of Service, and your relationship with Go2Do under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. You and Go2Do agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in St. Gallen Switzerland, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.
2. Level of Services by Go2Do 1. Go2Do does not warrant that the services will meet your requirements or expectations, the services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of errors, the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable and also that any errors in the services will be corrected.
2. You understand and agree that Go2Do shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: the use or the inability to use the Services; any changes which Go2Do may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; or any other matter relating to the Services.
3. Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
4. You understand that Go2Do can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
5. Go2Do may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at Go2Do’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
3. Use of the Services by you 1. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms of Service and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
2. For certain services, Go2Do may offer or require you to register for a user-account. You ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user-account and password. User-accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You agree that you will not impersonate another person.
4. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
5. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose without the express written permission by Go2Do.
6. Go2Do reserves the right (but has no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content or user-account from any of the Services at Go2Do’s sole discretion. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
4. Modifications to the Prices 1. Prices of all Services are subject to change. If they change, the changes do not affect running subscriptions but will take effect only for any subsequent subscription period you choose to purchase.
2. Go2Do is not liable to you or to any third party for any price change.
01. January 2017